Do you enjoy working with sales and customer support? Join our growth journey and make a difference!
At Legal Monster, we have an ambitious goal: help companies to be compliant online and make it easy to do business in a global world. And we are now looking to hire our first passionate salespeople who will play an important role in our exciting growth journey.
We are a legal tech company delivering software solutions to customers in Europe. Our vision is to help customers to make it easy to become compliant, and respect website visitors' privacy.
You’ll play an active part in our growth as you will be part of building up our commercial efforts and accelerating our growth across Europe.
- Proactively call potential customers and build relationships. You will need to find, access and onboard the right customers via email, phone and visits.
- Spend at least 70% of your time communicating with inbound leads, our free customers and discovering new partners and prospects.
- Research the market to find interesting prospects and cooperate with your team to research accounts, identify stakeholders/decision-makers and generate interest about Legal Monster.
- Answer customer requests via email and on the phone as we take our customer service very seriously, and strive to be an example when it comes to supporting our customers.
- Be in direct contact with and listen to our customers and partners to help them become Legal Monster ambassadors.
You will also work with weekly and monthly targets and KPIs and report to one of our founders.
- You have at least 1-2 years of sales experience and are not afraid of cold acquisition.
- You have strong communication skills and feel comfortable when you approach people via email, phone and face-to-face.
- Professional English language skills.
- A passion for our mission.
- Ability to carry accounts from early-stage leads to close.
- You need to be proactive, organized, and focused on details and accuracy.
- Experience in the compliance or tech industry is a bonus.
What we offer
- An opportunity to part of a tech company on a mission.
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people who all care about data privacy and compliance and making a difference.
- Strong personal as well as professional development at a company with a lot of potential.
- There is always room for exploration, having fun and a healthy work-life balance.
We have a culture of fantastic people who all have a voice, who all matter and who all make a difference. And so will you.
How to apply
Send us your resume and a cover letter to [email protected].